Growing Rich Everyday... My Weblog

Enrich yourself by finding and enjoying the simple and finer things in the daily humdrum of life...




Weeks before 2008 dawns, the extreme planner in me tries to make a wish list of my resolutions for the New Year. And it just doesn't end. Albeit such TODOs can be stressful , but they have always helped me accomplish at least something instead of nothing at all. I recently stumbled upon Zen Habits blog and it is a good piece of advice for all of us who really like to dream big but fall short when it comes to actions. The real problem is when there are too many things on the wishlist, achieving any one , atleast one of those items too can get daunting. I have always been of the kind where I wish like doing all things at the same time, which is definitely not pragmatic [:D] .

So amongst the copious wishes, I try to make some [loose] priorities as such -
1. Write blogs on a regular basis.
2. Learn the Web2.0 drama and all that gets encompassed within its umbrella - Web design, Ajax, Social networking, Search Engine Optimization, AdSenses et al.
3. Be in sync with health,nutrition, food and lifestyle. Exercise atleast 3-4 times a week.
4. "Create" ample time to be able to focus on my passion - reading.
5. Tinker a little bit with my new obsession - Travel & Tourism Industry Trends Research

1 comments

  1. nutrition food  

    Interesting blog that will make you keep promising resolutions for being nutritiously healthy.Makes me visit them often.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)