Growing Rich Everyday... My Weblog

Enrich yourself by finding and enjoying the simple and finer things in the daily humdrum of life...




So here I start an effort of writing blogs on a regular basis. I hope to write about all the things that make our days richer - be it great thoughts, great actions, great decisions or even great efforts at trying out something new that we could have never done before. It could be sharing something nice that we could have read, heard, discussed via any media and that made me feel positive and of course rich. It could also be some money-investing strategies that I hope to learn in future ;) - the most practical sought-after method to becoming rich.

I also hope to grow it professionally writing all about the business of my profession , that I would like to call as “Travel Technology” as I understand it better and better day by day.

And of course one more topic that I had been contemplating upon for days : Making an attempt to sort out the confusion that most of us have - me, my friends and everyone who is the same boat as us - which is choosing between our homeland and the foreign soil to be our destiny ever after !

1 comments

  1. Unknown  

    I know what the problem is in choosing between your homeland and a foreign country "to live ever after", as you put it. The problem is on choosing. You don't have to choose, that's the answer! Our generation does not have to choose where to call homeland. We are "the global citizens' generation". I'm a global citizen. Traveling here and there. Living a couple of years here and there. It is not a new idea, just remember what Socrates said: "I am a citizen, not of Athens or Greece, but of the world"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)